Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    RossPepperell

Hi there, I hope you can help..

I’ve come across various issues when trying to get my homepage the way I want it to look…

Firstly, getting the header to appear the way i want. On the demo you show about 4 different options for the header appearance…in the header options tab i can see no way of achieving these..e.g. i cannot select a colour and i cannot bring up page options to appear e.g. home, features, pages, portfolio, blog or the one above e.g. subscribe, log-in etc.

Also for the footer, i cannot see where you can choose the colour.

Finally, the clients page – i have added 4 different clients, with images and the hyperlink – when i got to view the home page live – the blank boxes appear with no images…

Do you have to do all this stuff manually by editing the css, or am I missing something? because it’s not obvious.

Thanks

RossPepperell

just sorted the header and footer query – still wondering about the navigation layout (or lack thereof) and missing client logos….

RossPepperell

Related to the footer query is – how have you selected full screen width background colour to the ‘flex your creative muscles’, recent articles and recent posts just abive the footer? is it possible to use a jpeg here?

(i have tried to replicate using boxes – but to no avail)

Also can one shrink the height of the testimonials slider ? would one alter the ‘mt0 bt0 bb0’ somehow – but don’t understand how if it is set to 0 px….

Sorry for all of this – newbie… will go and buy books now, promise.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

For the colors, you click Color Customizer at the top and edit them there, it’s a feature from WordPress itself, we just leverage it ๐Ÿ™‚

For clients, where are you setting those images? Did you set the featured image for your clients?

“FLEX YOUR CREATIVE MUSCLES” is just a text widget in a 3-column footer.

Finally, for the testimonials slider, you would need to use some custom CSS in the General theme options:

.wpb_testimonial_slider_widget {
        padding-bottom: 0px !important;
        padding-top: 0px !important;
    }

Adjust values as necessary.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

RossPepperell

Ok thanks!

For the client slider – i have set the featured image to the client logo, and inputted the clients web address to make the link clickable….

How would I go about setting the footer background to a jpeg? could i add custom css to the general options, or would i need to create a child css and put it in there somewhere?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Yup, would be doable with custom CSS:

#footer {
      background: url(path/to/image.jpg) 0 0 no-repeat !important;
    }

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

RossPepperell

thanks thats great. And the client slider not showing images problem?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Please link to that page so I can check the code output and see why the images aren’t showing up.

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

RossPepperell

http://cr-theme.omodev.co/?page_id=17 – home page (notice the blank images where the clients should be)

http://cr-theme.omodev.co/?clients=pwc – the client image appears

thanks for your help

RossPepperell

Hi there, can you get back to me re: the client jpg problem thanks..

also is the css name for the client slider .wpb_featured_clients_widget?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

I see there’s no image being output in the code, were those images already uploaded to WordPress before using Flexform? If you can privately reply with your WP admin login, I’ll debug some more, as there’s no error on your site.

The class for that clients widget you have that doesn’t show images is .wpb_clients_widget

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

RossPepperell
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RossPepperell

Any chance you could tell me what wrong with this? I just want to change the headings

}
    .wpb_testimonial_slider_widget h1 {
    padding-bottom: 7px !important;
    padding-top: 15px !important;
    font-family: Cordia New !important;
    }
    .wpb_clients_widget h1 {
    font-family: Cordia New !important;
    color: #E0EBFF !important;
    text-align:center !important;
    }

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Tried a Featured Clients element on your homepage, seems one of the images work. So there might have been an issue when you uploaded them. Can you disable plugins, delete the logos and edit the clients again (set featured image, re-upload logos).

For the Cordia New font – I don’t see that font being imported anywhere in your settings, so it will only work if you have it installed on your PC. If it’s a Google Font, either select it from the Font Options or import it with custom CSS first:

@import url("url to font file here");

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

RossPepperell

Hi there, i did what you said for the clients – removed the logos and re-uploaded them and started again etc….but i have the same problem….

Interestingly the featured clients do appear……

If you can’t fix it – could you add clients to the ‘featured clients’ instead?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register