New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Variation dropdown issue, Will V1.3.4 fix?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
    garyellard

Hi Guys

When Is Version 1.3.4 Going to be available for download? Hoping it will fix the variable dropdown issue on this site: http://www.gorgeousvip.com/product/taylor-dress/

Seems like they are selecting variant but not changing on frontend?

Any idea What might be causing it?

westcoastsurf

Yes, please fix this. The user selects a variation option, the price changes but the variation choice in the dropdown does not show properly until you click on the dropdown again.

tivistudio

Same here. No response for days unfortunately.

Smutje

Hi there,

as long as swift ideas does not respond here´s a quick fix, that worked for me.
    I have the same problem with the dropdwon issue and additionaly the small arrow in the select box wasn´t clickable.
    So i found an older post, where someone posted a workaround for the arrow-problem and this one solved the dropdown issue for me as well. The Button and the arrow are styled differntly after this fix, but i can live with that for a while…

To fix it you just have to comment out line 469 to 471 in the functions.js (maybe dirfferent lines in your version). So just comment out this lines:
    jQuery(‘.variations_form’).find(‘select’).each( function() {
    jQuery(this).customSelect({customClass:’woo-select’});
    });

Worked for me.

Here´s the link to that post:
    http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/unable-to-select-size-attributes-on-product-page/

=> Swift Ideas => Please fix this!

mirloblanco

It works perfectly for me changing in functions.js:

jQuery(‘.variations_form’).find(‘select’).each( function()

for

jQuery(‘.variations_form cart’).find(‘select’).each( function()

and that is because “variations_form cart” is the correct class name in variable.php.

That said (and I have been struggling for a while) I can´t understand why swift support says nothing in an issue like this (our clients are confused with this selection problem, of course). If it would be a difficult issue they must say something; if it is something to solve in just seconds they must say something in seconds. I don´t understand.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Is anyone still having this issue? I’m testing here but unable to replicate!

If you can please provide a link and make sure you’ve updated WooCommerce so that I can check.

Thanks,

– Ed

westcoastsurf
    This reply has been marked as private.
    prodotcom

Hi,
    The issue is still exist.

I’m running on the Neighborhood v1.3.3 & WooCommerce 2.0.18.

prodotcom

Hi,
    The issue is still exist.

I’m running on the Neighborhood v1.3.3 & WooCommerce 2.0.18.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

This will fix the arrow issue:

select.hasCustomSelect {
    	z-index: 2;
    }

We’ve removed the select styling from the next update for the product variation, as it seems that the WooCommerce update has broken the functionality.

Thanks,

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just doing some more testing, does it work ok if you have a preselected item in the size/variable dropdown?

– Ed

westcoastsurf

Do you mean update 1.3.5 coming? I just updated to 1.3.4 (released a few mins ago) the problem still persists. Thanks for the css arrow fix though.

westcoastsurf

I tested with a default variation selected, still no change in functionality. Switching variations does not show selected text until you click again on the dropdown.

tivistudio

Same here. Changing JS does not help for me either.

prodotcom

Try refreshing your page after updating the JS.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.