New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Variable selection – iDevice

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    dvrss

Hi,

I cant seem to be able to select any variables when on a product page on an iPhone. I’ve tried using Chrome/Safari, with no luck. The fact its a dropdown menu doesn’t seem to be recognised?

Any help is appreciated. At the moment, the site is pretty useless on an iPhone/iPad!

Dave.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

dvrss
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you for the details!
    Indeed I cannot choose the dropdown list. I will forward this to the developer of the theme real quick, thank you for the patience!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Please update to the latest version through Appearance > Themes, we’ve fixed this.

– Ed

dvrss

Thanks, Ed.

I’ve checked Appearance > Themes, theres no ‘update automatically’, so i’m presuming this will be a manual update?

Thanks,
    Dave.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You should see the link where the theme is detailed. Do you have any updates in Dashboard > Updates?

– Ed

dvrss

Hi Ed,

Just WordPress 3.6 is still to update. It says – Themes, Your themes are all up to date.

Will updating to 3.6 help?

Thanks,
    Dave.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No, what do you see for Neighborhood in Appearance > Themes?

If you don’t see an update here, you can download again from ThemeForest.

– Ed

dvrss

Hi Ed,

Theme” />

I can wait a few days if the option to update is likely to appear soon? I’ve made a few customisations so dont fancy reverting to the original theme.

Thanks,
    Dave.

dvrss

AppearanceTheme

dvrss

Haha, i’ll just add the link – https://www.dropbox.com/s/dq4989dahmfsr1w/Untitled.jpg

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

That is odd.. You can download the latest from ThemeForest, it includes a list of the changed files for your reference.

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register