New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Variable Product problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    davo

Hi there!

Im having an issue in the product page (when its variable product). When you choose for example the color, that selection doesnt keep selected, i mean, it doesnt show the color you have already selected in the tab. The price it shows is correct but the client never know which one he has selected.
    It has been working great till today, and I didnt change anything.

If you do a test is easier to undestand i think. Heres the link to a product:
    http://www.rufoiluminacion.com/producto/apolo-a-811-2/

It happends in chrome, safari. It works great for me in Firefox but a friend of mine checked too and it doesnt work in his Firefox browser neither.

Thanks so much in advance.
    David.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can you please make sure you’re on the latest version of the theme and WP?
    Also deactivate all your plugins (besides woocommerce of course) and see if that changes anything.

Cheers!

davo

Hi Melanie,
    I have desactivated the pluggins and have updated WP but I wouldnt like to update the theme since i have change po files and I’d like to keep them as they are, because is a pain. I dont know why it was working till a few days ago and now it is not. Please any idea? without updating? (I can give you pass and user if you want to check something)
    Thanks so much

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, you will need to update the theme because we regularly fix bugs in the themes by releasing a new fixed version, so in order to have the bugs fixed you need to update.

Cheers

davo

Ok I see…
    And how should I proceed to keep my .po file intact. I mean all the translations I have done to keep them safe. Last time I updated I had to change everything again. Please any help with this?

Thanks.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Just pull your .po files from your server to your local machine and upload them again after updating the theme.

davo

Thanks Melanie, I’ll tell you what i got.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks!

davo

Hello Melanie,

I have the lastest version of WP, Woocommerce and also your theme and the error is still there, even more, thare are more errors in other pages. So please help me to fix the one I talking about in this topic at least… Its a pain for the client.
    Thanks

davo

Now is working melanie… :S Dont know why, but it is…

Thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register