New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Variable product images not working with product gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    acandytree

Hi,

I have a product gallery set up displaying various general images of my variable product. If any image in this gallery other than the first one is currently showing, the variable product images do not display when the variations are selected.

Screenshot attached: A specific colour is selected and should show the product in that colour, but instead a general image from the product gallery is still being displayed.

This is crucial to the working of my shop so I would appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Anita

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

acandytree
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

I’m afraid from what I know the images are not linked directly to the color variations, the slider is standalone.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register