New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Variable product has stopped working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    markhuntley

Hi,

I seem to be having an issue with variable products in my theme shop. They worked previously but now whenever I select variable options it says the product isn’t available. I have checked all the settings and they haven’t been touched since they were working. I am not using stock levels so items do not go out of stock. I’ve added prices to each one of my product variations.

It’s also odd because some work and some don’t:

for example: http://www.sohoprintstore.com/product/custom-t-shirts-a3-area/
    Small and and 4 hours works but other option don’t. Products throughout the shop have the same issue or don’t work at all. I have compared the admin settings and there are no differences.

I hope you can help/advise.

Thanks

Mark

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Can you check with Twentyfourteen enabled? I can’t see this having anything to do with the theme itself

– Kyle

markhuntley

Will I lose my active theme settings if I do that?

Kyle – SUPPORT

No, they are stored in the database, you will just need to reassign the home page as the front page and probably reassign your menu

– Kyle

markhuntley

Thanks for clarifying.

I don’t think it’s the theme either. I have just tested it by creating a new product from scratch and it seems to work perfectly. Maybe it’s something to do with the update version of WOO commerce. I shall go through and reset the products individually.

Thanks

Mark

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Kyle
    -Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register