New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Variable product don't show Add to Shopping Bag

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    A_Laya

Hi,

I noticed that on my variable products, the “add to shopping bag” button does not appears after selecting the options (size in my case). I tried downgrading woocommerce, disabling all plugins, changing the theme, commenting php lines here and there as suggested in other posts but nothing seems to work. I also tried accessing with different browsers and the problem always appears.

WordPress 3.6.1.
    Neighborhood 1.3.4
    WooCommerce 2.0.18

Please help ๐Ÿ™

A_Laya
    This reply has been marked as private.
    westcoastsurf

Did you turn on catalog mode maybe?

Dashboard / Theme Options / Woocommerce Options / Catalogue Mode

BBadmin

This is most likely a plug in breaking your woocommerce. Happens to me all the time.
    uninstall your plug ins and reinstall one by one to identify the problem.
    otherwise reinstall your theme again as it may be a javascript error (or so im told)

A_Laya

Catalogue mode is not active, the issue is only with variable products. Single products work fine.

I tried deactivating all plugins and changing the theme, the problem remains. I do not think that reinstalling plugins and losing all the setup will be the best way to solve this issue, but thanks for the advice.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, can you try if this thread helps you? http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/variation-dropdown-issue-will-v1-3-4-fix/ It talks about the same problem.

All the best!

A_Laya

Hi Melanie! I already tried everything is that post. I believe it is a similar problem but not exactly the same issue I’m experiencing here.
    Hope you can help me out with this one!

elias

I have the same problem A_Laya and have been waiting for ages for a solution or even a single reply from someone from swift ideas without any luck. The shop is basically unusable if the customer cannot purchase what you’re selling!

http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/wishlist-variable-products/

A_Laya

@Melanie โ€“ SUPPORT – I posted the problem in the thread you gave me and @Swift Ideas โ€“ Ed suggested that I contact my host. I did and they where able to fix the problem ๐Ÿ™‚

@elias – Sorry that you are having the same problem, it is quite frustrating. Perhaps you should also contact your host or try the following:

– It seems that the issue is related to 406 errors on woocommerce JS files, check this page: http://docs.woothemes.com/document/jquery-cookie-fails-to-load/

elias

Thanks for the response A_Laya. I’ll contact my host and get back to you with the results. Have a good day.

elias

A_Laya you saved the day, thanks! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    It was a host problem after all. (InMotion Hosting)

A_Laya

Glad to help! good luck with your page ๐Ÿ˜‰

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register