New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Using Swift shortcode to apply lightbox video on Slider

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    Gilespie

Hi

I found the following short code in another forum question

[sf_fullscreenvideo type=”text-button” btntext=”Button Text” imageurl=”image.jpg” videourl=”videourl.com” extraclass=””]

and I’m trying to implement the pop up video into the 3d box using this existing short code:

[sf_button colour=”white” type=”rotate-3d” size=”large” link=”https://vimeo.com/194709404″ target=”_self” icon=”” dropshadow=”no” extraclass=””]VIEW OUR WORK[/sf_button] [sf_button colour=”transparent-light” type=”bordered” size=”large” link=”/features/” target=”_self” icon=”” dropshadow=”no” extraclass=””]CHECK OUT THE BENEFITS[/sf_button]

but I’m afraid I’m not having much luck. Any chance you can help? I’m a novice…but learning and love this template. It’s damn awesome.

Thanks in advance
    Stuart

David Martin – Support

Hi Stuart,

I’m not 100% clear on what you are looking to achieve. You want a button to open a fullscreen video correct?

Gilespie

Sorry if it wasn’t clear.

We love the 3d revolving button but want it to open a video within the page rather than linking to an external site.

The short code you offered in another thread does the trick but we’re having trouble getting that to work with the 3d button.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This HTML, not a shortcode should do it:

<a href="#" class="fw-video-link fw-video-link-text sf-button large white rotate-3d " data-video="http://player.vimeo.com/video/194709404?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&autoplay=1"><span class="text">Button Text</span></a>

What page are you testing this on, let me know if you have any issues.

Gilespie

Great – that works a treat. Thank you so much.

Two things though; how do we put text on the reverse side of that 3d button and is there anyway to force the Vimeo player frame to maintain 16.9 aspect ratio? Really difficult to get the player to have no black bars either top or sides when it’s playing.

thanks in advance

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Not by default no, you would need to work with a developer to further customise those points.

Thanks.

Gilespie

OK, understood.

Thanks for the code though – that’s great!

have a great day

David Martin – Support

Glad to help where we can.

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register