New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Using full width of menu bar

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    mel71

Hi – I’m trying to work out whether it’s possible to utilize the full width of the menu bar? I have disabled the search feature, and have space to the right of the ‘Contact’ page link, but if I add in additional pages it pushes it onto a second line. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I need to add extra pages to my website – http://www.visitwollombi.com.au/

Thank you!
    Melanie

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Add the code below to your custom css option.

.container .twelve.columns {
    width: 960px!important;
    }

-Rui

mel71

Perfect! Thank you Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. No problem.
    -Rui

TCAtexas

Howdy. I’m having the same situation. When I tried the custom css all of the page titles showed on line 1 correctly, but the search option (magnifying glass icon) moved to the middle of the second row when applied. I removed the css code for now so the ‘contact’ item is back on line 2. Any suggestions? In the meantime I will continue searching through the forum. Thank you. http://www.tcatexas.org/

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

nav .menu li a{
    padding:8px 8px 9px !important;
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

TCAtexas

Thank you for the code. It worked well for awhile (with minor adjustments), but stopped after an update. Now, I cannot seem to save any CSS at all in the editcss section. Should I begin or search that topic now, then return for adjusting the spacing in the menu bar? Thank you.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please always insert all custom css code at Admin -> Theme Options -> General Options -> Custom CSS.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register