New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Users getting logged out automatically

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    thepipeguys

Hello,

Over the last several weeks I have had MANY customers complaining that they are randomly logged in and out of their website accounts as they click through the pages and products on our site. It doesn’t seem to be page specific; it is happening randomly. It also doesn’t happen very often, but often enough that it is preventing some people from joining product waitlists, leaving reviews, and checking out of the shop. I tested the issue myself and it is definitely occurring exactly as the customers described, although rarely. It seems to happen most often when using the google chrome browser.

I created a customer account for you in order to test the issue:

Username: dante
    Password: danteswiftideas
    URL: http://thepipeguys.com

If you need it bumped up to an admin account to sole the issue, let me know and I can do that. Thanks so much for the constant support and this amazing theme!

Jon

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey Jon,

That sounds like a very odd issue, however it’s definitely not an issue with the theme. WordPress handles all the user account integration. It’s likely a plugin conflict, if anything.

You could ask your host to check the error logs, see if anything shows? You may have better luck testing without certain plugins.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register