New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Use chart in widget without making its own line

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Bitedge

Did you make any changes?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I did not make any changes. I just log into dashboard and seems it perfect.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Bitedge

This was never solved and I have some new info. The chats in the widget display if the user is logged in or if there is a chart somewhere in the page content.

For testing I put a chart here

http://www.bitedge.co/terms-and-conditions/

And on that page the charts always show in the widget. On any other page such as

http://www.bitedge.co/

The charts do not display in the widget unless the user is logged in. I really need these charts to work on all pages for all visitors, I thought they were working because I am always logged in!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The theme detects if a chart has been added to a page, if so the JS is also added to power the chart.

If you have not added a widget to the page, but have a widget in the sidebar this will cause the widget to not display.

Can you add your FTP details? I’ll see if I can help you further.

Thanks.

Bitedge
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bitedge

So let’s make it when the theme is checking for charts it also checks sidebars/widgets.

Or we need these charts to display on every page that is ever loaded so could we add the required JS (or a call to it or something) to the header (or page.php or something) so the theme is always ready for a chart on every page?

David Martin – Support

I added footer.php to your child theme with the override for this. Please test now.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.