New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante URGENT!!! Site down after Support Accessed

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lpanalyst

I activated the plugins on sitev2 and they seem to be working.

I am not sure I know how to do what you suggest below:

To move everything from sitev2 you should use or an appropriated plugin or copy the entire content of sitev2 to the directory “www/” and also replace in WordPress settings the site url and home url to http://www.lpanalyst.com/ instead of http://www.lpanalyst.com/sitev2 that it is now so it can work.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Please check this article.
    http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/wordpress/329-move-folders

That type of task it’s already outside the scope of our support because it’s nothing related to the theme. Hope you understand.

-Rui

lpanalyst

I am still very confused as to how this happened Rui.

The site was working fine except for that text update issue I was having when I sent you my admin credentials. Is it possible that this was a result of your access or creation of a new homepage during testing?

I’m at a loss here on how to implement the steps to correct this and not sure who or what caused this to happen.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The site wasn’t already fine, has a show you the index.php in the root of the site was corrupt. The page I created didn’t caused anything, just coincidence.

Whatever page we entered it displays always the index.php and that one wasn’t the index.php from WordPress.

Your migration process to move from the test site to the main site wasn’t correct.
    At this moment you should follow that article that basically says what I already told and will repeat below.

1 step – In WordPress admin in General settings change WordPress address and site address to the principal domain. After doing WordPress will close your session.

2 step – Move all content inside /www/sitev2/ to /www/

If I was you I would be concerned how the index.php was injected with all those urls and code. You should contact you Hosting server support.

-Rui

lpanalyst
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I manage to get in your admin. And the front end seems ok.
    Probably it’s cache issue from the browser. Clear your cache and try again.

-Rui

lpanalyst

Yes was style sheet.

Still have malicious code running when page loads. B.scorecard and others on page load. Can see in lower left corner on chrome.

Any thoughts on how to remove?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @lpanalyst

I don’t see any malicious code – can you please confirm what you are referring to here? This wouldn’t be anything to do with the theme.

– Ed

lpanalyst

Hi Ed,

Thanks — think we got it under control.

Bill

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great

– Kyle

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register