New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Urgent Parallax issue in Chrome r38

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    Reverend2008

Hi there

We’re about to show a prospective new client a website built on Joyn, and we have tested in Chrome (the clien’t browser) to find a possible bug…

The ‘static’ background image for a parallax section either doesn’t show at all, or scrolls with the page. It works perfectly in Firefox and indeed, works perfectly in Chrome r37.x but our client is on the latest version of Chrome and they are meetiong later today to look at our proposal.

Can you have a look and let me know what you think? Could it be a Joyn-recommended plugin I have not installed (for speed purposes)?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry what’s the issue? You mean the top section? what movement type have you set for the background image?

– Kyle

Reverend2008

No, it was the middle section – the one that shows the beer in a closeup? After posting this thread I played around with it some more and found that moving the entire Parallax section outside of the containing ‘row’ fixed the issue. If I put it back in the row the issue reappeared.

I’m sorry if I wasted your time but you’ll know what to do if that happens again, or hopefully this post will help someone else.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register