New Landing How can we help? Cardinal *URGENT* Page Builder Not Working After Switch to Cardinal

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    kawpoosta

Hi,

We’ve been using Neighborhood and decided to switch to Cardinal. After developing the updated site on an offsite server (with everything working properly), tonight we were going to make the switch on the live site. After activating the Cardinal Child Theme, the page builder is not working/displaying correctly in the backend editor, see attached screenshot. This problem exists across all post types (posts, pages, portfolio, etc.).

I deactivated all plugins and the problem persists. I also switched back to Neighborhood, and the page builder worked properly so I can only conclude that it is a problem with Cardinal.

Please advise as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kawpoosta

I also tried re-installing WordPress and that did not help either…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its working fine here so please check after clear the cache of browser.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

kawpoosta

Hi,

Yes I just cleared my cache in Chrome, tried it in a regular window and in an Incognito window, but I am still getting the exact same results as the screenshot.

kawpoosta

Very odd, as a friend in a different location says it is working for him, but locally, I tried it on 3 different browsers and another separate computer — all don’t work and have the same results as the screenshot above.

Any ideas?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It may be machine issue. I am sure that some css are not loading with your location. Can you please check further to restart machine and Internet Modem.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

kawpoosta

Hi,

I restarted my computer and rebooted the internet. Still getting the same results.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Have you installed any Antivirus Security Software for your browser and machine? Sometimes software disables the some features of website.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

kawpoosta

No, this is my personal computer, and no Antivirus has been installed to my knowledge..

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @kawpoosta

Checked here and all fine my end too. Not seen this before, but it has to be something on your local machine. Not too sure what would cause that across different browsers however – very odd.

Can you copy in the browser console errors, so we can see where the issue is throwing a problem and see if there is any direction we can point you for a fix?

– Ed

kawpoosta

We appreciate the help, Ed.

I’ve attached a screenshot. Is this what you are referring to?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kawpoosta

It seems like this is the culprit:

https://www.sproutliving.com/wp-content/themes/cardinal/swift-framework/page-builder/assets/css/bootstrap.css?ver=3.0 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 522 (Origin Connection Time-out)”

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to proceed with this?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The problem is that you have several 522 errors like is in the image you attached.

You should contact your hosting provider because if the file is there and can’t be reached some problem exist in the server connections/network that is creating a connection time-out.

-Rui

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register