New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood URGENT: Fatal Error On Home Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    trackslayer

Hi there-

I’m working with Neighborhood on our staging area in WP Engine.

I had a Home Page set up using one of the pre-built home pages layouts – specifically one that uses the Revolution slider.

BTW – we are also using two plugins from the folks at WPML (On The Go Systems) – specifically WP Views and WooCommerce Views. They actually installed them as they are doing some customization of the WooCommerce fields for us.

All was well until upgrading these plugins this morning to WP Views 1.4.1 and WooCommerce Views 2.0.

Now I’m getting a FATAL ERROR on the homepage:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /nas/wp/www/staging/trackslayer/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/functions.php on line 767

Not sure if this is a theme issue & a conflict with the upgrade OR a plugin issue and a conflict with the theme.

Can you please help ASAP?

Thanks so much,

Barbara

trackslayer

Hi –

Our developer from WPML/Custom Types Views looked at Fatal Error code string.

She says it relates directly to the functions.php file of the Neighborhood theme and NOT the plugin updates.
    ——————————————-
    Here’s what she said:

Apparently on lines 767, 777, 787 of this file there is an issue with a function is_array.

She corrected this in our staging site however I think you should talk to the theme developer.

See attached the original file from the theme and the one I’ve edited (my_version).

——————–
    I’ve uploaded the corrected code for you to look at.

Please advise.

Thanks.

trackslayer

Hi –

I cannot upload the .php files for you review as the file types are disallowed.

I would put them in a dropbox but need a private reply to do so – do not wish our dropbox folder to be public.

Please reply privately with an email addy for the DB.

Thanks.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Then please post a private reply by clicking the “private reply” checkbox ,thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register