New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood URGENT: Checkout page cannot load after update to 3.4.52

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    22diddle

hello , I’m using child theme and just updated the main theme to 3.4.52, however, after update, I cannot load the checkout page, shown as the attached pic, please help, customer cannot checkout now

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can’t login with those credentials.
    did you made any customization in any file that affects the checkout?

Try to activate the default WordPress theme Twenty 17 so we can see if it’s a plugin or theme issue.

-Rui

22diddle
    This reply has been marked as private.
    22diddle

ok I tried on a mirror site, switched to another theme, the checkout page is totally fine, but when I switch back to neighbourhood or its child theme , the checkout page is gone

so it’s the new theme problem, please help fix

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    22diddle

please if can’t fix at once, can I switch back to the old version? I get many customers need to checkout now, please

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

You can’t use that older Woocommerce version since Neighborhood was adapted to work with the latest Woocommerce version.

Or you use a Neighborhood version prior to the 3.0 update or you need to update the Woocommerce. Also your paypal checkout plugin needs to be updated.

-Rui

22diddle

so when can u fix this? I can’t wait long time for this fix, I guess there’s something wrong with the checkout page coding right?

22diddle

you mean your 3.4.52 is for the latest woocommerce? so after I update the woocommerce, it will be fine?

22diddle

if I choose to use Neighborhood version prior to the 3.0 update , how can I do this?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

There is nothing to fix, the version of Neighborhood was adapted to work with Woocommerce 3.0 so you need to update Woocommerce or use the NH 3.4.40 that was the last one before the major Woocommerce update.

-Rui

22diddle

how can I install back 3.4.40?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.