New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Uplift theme – lightbox photo gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    aaronniziol

Hello,

I am building a site for a company which sells office furniture, however they do not sell on the site, the website I’m building is just to showcase their designs using galleries.

That being said, I need to build about a dozen photo galleries that would each show only a specific type of furniture. For example I need one gallery for corporate office furniture, one gallery for educational furniture, medical and so on.

They very specifically asked that the gallery to look like your “portfolio: 4 column gallery full-width”

Portfolio: 4 Column Gallery Full-width

so 4 images wide with no gutters, and they want the thumbnail to enlarge in a lightbox view.

What is the best way for me to go about this? If you can point me in the right direction I would appresciate it.

I was able to create a gallery but I can’t seem to make it gutterless and I don’t want masonry style. And I set it up as 4 column and it still shows at 3. They’re are probably over 500 images so I don’t want to set up 500 products, or 500 individual portfolio items. It seems like your theme can do what they want but I can’t find any documentation how to achieve their needs.

Thank you for your help,
    Aaron Niziol

David Martin – Support

Hi,

You may get more flexibility if you created a portfolio item?

What page are you testing this layout on, your WP login details are not working.

Thanks.

aaronniziol
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

The layout is possilbe, why have you only added one Gallery item? To test this, you’d want to at least add 8-12?

http://millingtonlock.wpengine.com/gallery-2/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register