New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Upgrading to WordPress 3.8

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Demoncleanerzine

Hello, you’ve planned upgrades of the theme? the theme is compatible with version 3.8 of wordpress?

zast

Hi,
    I have the same question ๐Ÿ™‚
    Anybody try to upgrade in 3.8 wordpress ?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

My playground is running WordPress 3.8 Multisite and I’ve had no issues with Supreme so far. If we do find bugs, of course there will be updates released, but for now, all looks good.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin – Support

motionstream

Hi,

I just upgraded to 3.8 and overall it is running well; however, there seems to be a few bugs that I’d like to bring to your attention.

1) The logo on our admin (Log-in page) is not displaying properly after upgrading to 3.8. It seems to be clipping the art into a square and not displaying the full width of the image.

2) There seems to be some minor display issues with images. I had a couple images not display correctly in regard to there size (being stretched along the Y-axis). Also some funkyness with the interface, sometimes the elements for building out posts are not displaying consistently.

Overall, not a bad upgrade, but it’s not all right.

zast

There seems to be some minor display issues with images

It’s on the site (public) or in admin ?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks for letting us know, I’ll let the developer know about this!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Could you please confirm issue number 2 @motionstream ?

We’ve got a fix ready for number 1.

Thanks,

– Ed

JKRF

I upgraded and also see clipping issues on our login logo. In addition, our ‘oAuth Twitter Feed for Developers’ is now broken! Our tweets have unfortunately been replaced with spam so we’ve had to disable it which is far from ideal. Hope you guys can recommend a fix sometime soon.

Thanks!
    John

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi John,

We’ve got fixes for these in the works, and we’ll push the update live early next week.

Thanks,

– Ed

zast

Cool ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you

JKRF

Cheers Ed, appreciate the hard work. Don’t think I’ve said it before but I couldn’t be happier with the theme, you’ve all done a fantastic job.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register