New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Updating Theme, WordPress and Swift Frameworks Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    Musicchica

Hi, every time I try to update swift frameworks I get an error either hpp or blank white screen. As well as when I try to update woocommerce. Just updated the theme, but nothing else will update. Thank you

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Something wrong in your hosting server. Try the alternative method of deleting the current plugin and install manually the latest one.

-Rui

Musicchica

Hello, I deleted swift frameworks and uploaded it manually and it still goes to a blank white screen on my site. What do you mean by something wrong with the server? It’s working fine for my other sites. Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can’t login with the provided credentials, can you check it again.

I meant that the situation isn’t normal and we don’t have similar situations reported at the moment.
    If you are getting a white screen it means that something is wrong, maybe lack of memory or any other error.

Check what is your current WordPress memory inside the wp-config.php and check the server error logs for any critical error and let us know.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register