Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    cbevacqua

Hi,
    I have a live form that has been active for some while. Just recently some conditional logic went missing, even though I had not updated the form. When I go to add that conditional logic back to the form, the changes do not “take” when I submit the update button. What could the problem be and how might I resolve it?

cbevacqua
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

What forms are you talking about? Is that from a plugin?

Thanks,
    laranz.

canertug

now I have same problem. on admin section changes seems as saving. but when ı look to site there is no changing. Please help me ASAP. I use Neighborhood theme and my problem on page which I use tabs.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there, if you have the same problem we will need you to answer the same questions please, can you refer to laranz’ post? Thanks a lot!

canertug

not forms. I am using your theme with woocommerce. I created a product and fill it with swift page builder. after that I click on update buton. First it seems as saved. I checked the site but there is no updating. then when I turned the same product page it says me there is different saved version of this page. Show verison is automatically saved. So I see that the updating not saved.

I hope I will explain clearly

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Make sure the theme is up-to-date. and try deactivate all plugins, if the problem gone, activate plugin one by one to find the culprit plugin.

Can you share your WP Details in a private reply here, I will take that a look.

Thanks,
    laranz.

canertug

I found that the problem occur with using neighborhood swiftpage builder elements. if I create a basic product page there is no any problem. If I add for example tab elements updating is a problem.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Did you try this?

Make sure the theme is up-to-date. and try deactivate all plugins, these two didn’t solve the problem?

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register