New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Updated to Revolution Slider 5.1 Arrows/Tabs/Nav CSS Clash

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    buddyq

It seems the rev_slider css block for Dante is now hendering the rendering of arrows, nav bullets, etc. layers.
    After some hunting and digging around and disabling all plugins except for revolution slider it was not fixed until I switched themes to something else.

I noticed that once I commented out all the rev_slider css in style.css, everything showed up and worked fine.

I think this may need to be changed to keep up with the new Revolution Slider 5.1.
    What is the purpose for including this css with the theme?

Thank you!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Looks like you removed that slider from your page, can you add me a WP login for your site, I cannot initially replicate this.

– David.

buddyq
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Looks like you have modified your arrows, here is what I am using locally for my dev version stock arrows.:

.rev_slider_wrapper .tp-leftarrow, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-leftarrow.large, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-leftarrow.square, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-leftarrow.round, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-leftarrow.default {
    opacity: 1;
    left: 0px!important;
    }

.rev_slider_wrapper .tp-rightarrow, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-rightarrow.large, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-rightarrow.square, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-rightarrow.round, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-rightarrow.default {
    opacity: 1;
    }

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register