New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Update to 1.65 and now Blog Thumbnails missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    adrearubin

We just updated Flexform to 1.65 the other day and notice that our thumbnails were missing on our Blogs page.  We are currently using Flexform Child.

We have Featured Image and Post Thumbnail image set (image1.jpg), but when you look at the blog page they are not showing up (image2.jpg).  If you go into the blog, at the bottom you will see the blog roll with the images for that user (image3.jpg).

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

Please deactivate all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

adrearubin

Hi Mohammad,

It is a plugin that’s causing the issue.  Once i disabled Jetpack by WordPress.com v 3.5.3 the images reappeared on the blog page.  The problem now is that we have several features enabled in Jetpack.  I don’t know if they are going to be updating their plugin anytime soon.

Robert

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Since Jetpack has several functionalities try to figure outif it’s a specific functionality that is causing it, so you can enable the other functionalities you need.

-Rui

adrearubin

Found the problem, it was Jetpacks Photon which for some reason was preventing the thumbnail images on the blog page to show up.

I disabled this feature for now.

Thank you for your help.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

I am glad that you managed to resolve the issue. Great thanks to Rui.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register