Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    TriadGoodwill

So nothing I seem to try is fixing this problem. I have tried removing the calendar plugin and still keep getting the error. I have tried turning off my plugins. I just deleted the theme files through FTP and re-uploaded them, cleared the cache on my browsers (Chrome and FireFox) and still my website is out of whack. I am not sure what is going on, but it’s been several weeks and this issue still is not resolved. I am really not sure what else to do. The website is not messed up all of the time – it goes in and out. It happened this morning when I was adjusting some text in the footer widgets. Then when I did other text, it was fine. It was fine for a few hours then switched into not looking right. I thought maybe some of the Theme files were messed up, hence the FTP upload, but that isn’t the case. I really don’t want to have to go through the process of setting up a new theme right now. Please help.

David Martin – Support

@TriadGoodwill – please leave all plugins deactivated whilst we look. Do not activate them.

Is this something you can do whilst we look?

Thank.

TriadGoodwill

All plugins are currently deactivated.

David Martin – Support

Please ask your host what PHP version you are running on.

– When you say your site is out of whack, please provide screenshots and detailed report of what device, OS this was on and the best way we can try to replicate it.

Thanks.

TriadGoodwill

It is 8:31am. Site is currently not working on Chrome – both on my Windows 10 laptop and my Galaxy S5 phone. It is working on Firefox on my laptop at the moment, but was not working there 5 minutes ago. All plugins are disabled.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    TriadGoodwill

8:59am EST – now it is out of whack on Firefox but Chrome seems to be okay

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    TriadGoodwill

8:59am EST – now it is out of whack on Firefox and Chrome at 9:09am

Waiting to hear back on PHP version

TriadGoodwill

PHP version 5.3.3-1

David Martin – Support

1) Can you disable your child theme also?

2) Within your Theme Options => Custom CSS, I also see various CSS errors. Please remove that (save it into a .txt file, don’t loose it) and re=dave the theme options.

3) Something (not a plugin) is adding a prefix to all your JS files .pagespeed.jm.S4TTOO46U- Locate what service you are using to add that and remove it.

Thanks,
    David.

TriadGoodwill

Took care of #1 and #2. Working on finding what is causing #3

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem, let us know

– Kyle

TriadGoodwill

Pagespeed has been removed as well

David Martin – Support

@TriadGoodwill – what is result on your mobile device/FF & Chrome when you clear the cache?

Please ask your host to upgrade you to PHP version 7.

Thanks.

TriadGoodwill

I have requested a PHP update… I am waiting to hear back. Clearing cache does nothing. I have been clearing cache pretty much every time the error comes up.

TriadGoodwill

Our host is unable to upgrade us to PHP 7. I have not had the issue since we turned off all of the plugins, removed the custom CSS and turned off the program that was adding the prefix. However, this all prevents our site from operating properly so I can’t just leave it…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register