Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

– Kyle

TriadGoodwill

I am still getting the same problem. I took off all of my plugins and it’s still happening. I currently have 3 plugins active – only because they are essential to the site. These 3 weren’t causing any issues until now. Every other plugin I added back in caused the website to do the same thing. It usually lasts only a few minutes, but I don’t know why on Chrome it keeps kicking back into this weird format. This only started happening last week when I did the theme and WordPress updates. It is even happening with plugins that have been updated for compatibility with WP 4.5. I am really at a loss as to what to do here.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    TriadGoodwill

I don’t know why this is still happening

David Martin – Support

This is only happening for me in FF and only on the homepage.

This indicates that something within the homepage content is causing the error.

Looking through your source code, it looks like the issue is with spider-event-calendar code? Please remove that and re-test.

Thanks.

TriadGoodwill

I have been having the problem in Chrome, too and on other pages as well. It is just odd that it comes and goes. I haven’t had a problem with just the 3 plugins I have active: the calendar, slider revolution and Contact Form 7. If I add anything else, it gets glitchy.

TriadGoodwill

I am taking down the calendar now.. It got glitchy with it

David Martin – Support

Great, glad you found the issue.

Thanks.

TriadGoodwill

Is there some kind of reason that since the updates the other week, most of my plugins, even those that have been updated to be compatible with WP 4.5, aren’t working? Is it possibly something with the latest theme updates?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Will likely be a change with the WordPress update, not much changed in the theme

– Kyle

TriadGoodwill

Okay thank you

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Kyle
    -Rui

TriadGoodwill

I am still having this problem on my website, and I am now fairly certain it is something with the theme. I updated to WordPress 4.5.1 yesterday and the issue persisted. I went on the WordPress support forum and someone suggested I switch to the Twenty Sixteen WP theme and see what happened. The problem went away when I switched the theme and stayed away even after I reactivated most of my plugins. When I switched back to Dante, the issue came back immediately… I am not sure what is going on but I really need to get this figured out.

David Martin – Support

Did you remove the calendar? Is there a specific page your experience this on?

Thanks.

TriadGoodwill

I removed the calendar and it took the problem away for a little but it came back, so I put the calendar back up. It happens on every page – not just the home page, which is the only one where the calendar is. I have had it on our About page, shop page, train page and pretty much every page.

TriadGoodwill

I am deactivating the calendar plugin again, but since the issue happens on all the pages, I am not confident that is the problem.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register