New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Update = No Content When I Go To Edit A Page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    worldlystrategies

Hello,

I just updated to WordPress 4.8 and Dante 3.3.50 and I can see the website content when I look at the site but when I go to edit any page besides the homepage there is no content to edit.

Ex. http://alyssaburnscommunications.com/about-alyssa-burns-communications/

Also, when I updated Dante I got an error message that said: Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=513120 in /home/alyssa25/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1877

I don’t know what that means either or if it is the reason I can’t see the content in the dashboard of WordPress.

Please let me know what I should do.

Thank you,
    WS

massimiliano_spini

Hi there,
    same problem here: just updated to Dante 3.3.50 and WordPress 4.8 and no content when I try to manage my pages.
    Web site works fine, but no way to modify contents:

NLP Trainer & Coach | Ultrarunner

Please check it out.
    Thanks.
    Massi

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

thanks for the heads up, this is related with the TinyMce Editor changes that were made in WordPress 4.8.
    We will release an update to fix this later tonight.

-Rui

massimiliano_spini

Hi there,
    just updated to the new version (3.3.60), but am still having problem (see the image enclosed).

It’s possible to use the Swift Page Builder after few steps:
    – select classic editor
    – select text editor
    – go back to all pages
    – select the page you wish to edit
    – select the Swift Page Builder editor

Noticed some loss of information after this procedure (ie title style).
    Thanks.
    Massi

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    gnosticmuse

I also have the latest update of Dante and am unable to edit pages with the Swift Page Builder.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This was identified and a release prepared and sent out over Friday/Saturday. Please be sure you have updated to the latest Swift Framework plugin version from your dashboard.

As this change involved amending the plugin core JS files, you will need to refresh the browser cache to pull in the new files.

Thanks.

Anyaaaa

This is the first I heard about the Swift Framework Plugin. I read everywhere else in Support forum that Dante doesn’t require this plugin. Not correct?

David Martin – Support

Sorry, I was in Atelier autopilot. Please ignore the Swift Framework comment, this is built into the Dante theme. Please ensure you have updated to the latest available version of Dante.

WEswift

I am having the same issue across all of my Dante sites. They are all updated to 3.3.60 and I have cleared my cache. Please advise as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Guys,

Regarding Dante theme can you guys try to replace the file page-builder.js located at Dante/swift-framework/page-builder/assets/js by this one in the DropBox link? After that just clear the browser cache and test again.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0bnlcow0n0bki5/page-builder.js?dl=0

Let me know the result.

-Rui

WEswift

Is there a way to release an update of the theme so I don’t have to go through each individual site to replace this file? And some websites are not hosted through us, we just us ManageWP to update themes and plugins across all of our sites or login to the wp site directly.

Please advise.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@WEswift

We will release it in a couple hours, if you want to try it in only 1 site to see if it’s working fine.

-Rui

WEswift

Great! I tested replacing it on one site and it looks like that worked. Thank you for your help on this and I will look out for the update!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Nice. Thanks for trying it out.

-Rui

Pikay

I’ve also tested the file. When I safe a page, the page builder adds some “ ” into my content blocks 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register