New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Update from v1.5.3 to v1.5.5 not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    jayb1975

Hi

I have a couple of issues;

1. I have been having issues with a google error (map) message. Seems to happen on mobile/iphone mainly. I have attached a screenshot.

2.As a result I have been trying to update my theme to the latest version. I am on v1.5.3 currently and have uploaded v1.5.5 via FTP. I am using a child theme with it but as soon as I activate the new version i get a white blank screen?

Please can you help?

Jason

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

1- Its displaying that you have wrong google Map Api key. You need to insert correct Map Api key.

2- Have you uploaded all files correctly? Please open to edit wp-config.php at wordpress root installation directory.
    Find this code:-
    define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false);
    Change to-:
    define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true);

It will display error detail.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

jayb1975

Thanks.

Please can you advise where I enter/change the google map API code on this theme? Is it in the admin area of wordpress?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

Please open to edit functions.php file of theme.

Find this code to change the api code:-

wp_register_script(‘maps’, ‘http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false’, ‘jquery’, FALSE, TRUE);

Thanks

Mohammad

jayb1975

Ok thanks. I have found the code, but I am not sure what I should change this to to make it work and not show the error? Please advise.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

Please open to edit header.php of child theme.

Find this code to remove:-

<script type=”text/javascript” src=”https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyASm3CwaK9qtcZEWYa-iQwHaGi3gcosAJc&sensor=false”></script&gt;
                    <script type=”text/javascript”>
                // When the window has finished loading create our google map below
                google.maps.event.addDomListener(window, ‘load’, init);

function init() {
                    // Basic options for a simple Google Map
                    // For more options see: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/reference#MapOptions
                    var mapOptions = {
                        // How zoomed in you want the map to start at (always required)
                        zoom: 15,

// The latitude and longitude to center the map (always required)
                        center: new google.maps.LatLng(51.517937,-0.135638), // London

// How you would like to style the map.
                        // This is where you would paste any style found on Snazzy Maps.
                        styles: [{featureType:”landscape”,stylers:[{saturation:-100},{lightness:65},{visibility:”on”}]},{featureType:”poi”,stylers:[{saturation:-100},{lightness:51},{visibility:”simplified”}]},{featureType:”road.highway”,stylers:[{saturation:-100},{visibility:”simplified”}]},{featureType:”road.arterial”,stylers:[{saturation:-100},{lightness:30},{visibility:”on”}]},{featureType:”road.local”,stylers:[{saturation:-100},{lightness:40},{visibility:”on”}]},{featureType:”transit”,stylers:[{saturation:-100},{visibility:”simplified”}]},{featureType:”administrative.province”,stylers:[{visibility:”off”}]/**/},{featureType:”administrative.locality”,stylers:[{visibility:”off”}]},{featureType:”administrative.neighborhood”,stylers:[{visibility:”on”}]/**/},{featureType:”water”,elementType:”labels”,stylers:[{visibility:”on”},{lightness:-25},{saturation:-100}]},{featureType:”water”,elementType:”geometry”,stylers:[{hue:”#ffff00″},{lightness:-25},{saturation:-97}]}]
                    };

// Get the HTML DOM element that will contain your map
                    // We are using a div with id=”map” seen below in the <body>
                    var mapElement = document.getElementById(‘map-canvas’);

// Create the Google Map using out element and options defined above
                    var map = new google.maps.Map(mapElement, mapOptions);

var image = ‘http://vincentlondon.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/MASTER-MAP-PIN.png&#8217;;
      var myLatLng = new google.maps.LatLng(51.517937,-0.135638);
      var beachMarker = new google.maps.Marker({
          position: myLatLng,
          map: map,
          icon: image
                  });
    }

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

</script>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register