New Landing How can we help? Atelier Unhappy purchase

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    moranyeru

Hello,

I’m not happy with my purchase.
    The theme is too complex to handle.
    I’ve asked 2 important Q for me before buying:
    1. If you have drag & drop page builder? You said that you have but you don’t, you use a plugin for back-end element drag, not a drag & drop page builder (UX).
    2. I’ve asked if you have a mega menu with images, again, you said yes but you don’t! You have a simple level menu with no image option.

Can you fix it for me please? I do not mind to replace this theme with another you have as long as it meets my requirements:
    1. Drag & Drop page builder (UX).
    2. Mega menu with images.

If you don’t have a theme for me, I would want to cancel my license since I won’t be using it.

Waiting for your reply
    Mor

Thierry

I’m not SwiftIdeas’ support or anything, but I saw your post and it caught my interest.

Anyway, as far as I know there exists reference to Visual Composer as a replacing page builder for the SPB, which does have a visual front-end editor. If I were you I’d take a look at it.

http://swiftideas.com/features/#page-builder

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have 2 Visual page Builders. Our own that is the Swift Page Builder and a 3rd party page builder that is Visual composer.
    Our Page Builder only allows backend editing but it uses drag and drop functionalities.

It also includes a mega menu, you need to install a required plugin called Mega Menu.
    Go to Appearance-> Install plugins and see the required/suggested plugins we have there.

Check the documentation of the page builder.
    http://pagebuilder.swiftideas.com/documentation/

-Rui

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register