New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Unable to add Revolution/Layer slider or Gallery to Post using Swift PageBuilder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    scrapyd

Hi,

I am trying to use the Swift Page Builder to add the Revolution/Layer Slider to a post but the JavaScript seems to stop working. First – the dark Swift panel remain displayed on the page when I select the slider option and then if I close the panel manually – I see the slider control was added to the page however configuring the slider does not close the modal configuration window or write anything to the post configuration.

Can you help? I just downloaded this theme 2 days ago and have started noticing this issue.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Could you please post your login user pass in a private post so that we can take a look at your setup.

Thanks
    Tahir

scrapyd
    This reply has been marked as private.
    scrapyd
    scrapyd
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Kuljeet,

Where is the revolution slider located? I’ve checked but can’t see. I made a change to the rev slider settings, please check again.

– Ed

scrapyd

Hi Ed,

I was trying to add a Layer slider. The issue is also present when I try to add a Gallery to a post. There is one Layer Slider and one Gallery that I have configured in my site – I am not able to add or configure either. I haven’t tried the other options from the Swift framework yet.

– Kuljeet

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Give this guide a look, hopefully it will help you out: http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-do-i-add-a-full-width-slider/

Let us know.

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register