New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Two items in the same "column"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    jgonzalezd

Hi guys!
    I would like to do a 1/2 (contact form) + 2x(1/4 Google Map + 1/4 Text block) in my contact page. The issue is that in the swift builder i can only do one row of items. So only one map and text are aligned with the contact form. I saw your second home page and you have 3 items verticaly. Is there a way to have those 2 maps verticaly with a text block beside them? I thought there was a column shortcode to do that but didn’t find it…
    In the same image you can see that the phone number field is not as the same widht as the others. How can I fix that?
    Beautifull theme by the way!!
    thxs!!!

PD: sorry about my english!

jgonzalezd
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I try to create something like you want, see the newly created “Contact” page. http://yourwebsit.es/contact/

Hope you had a great weekend. ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

jgonzalezd

Hi Laranz,
    It worked for me! I think I have to change between classic editor and swift page builder to check shortcodes… It would be great to have a “column content” in your builder.
    I attached a new file where you can see a few issues I would like to resolve in the same page..
    1. Page title background is not fullwidth
    2. There is a white space above the contact map. Can I align it with the contact form?
    3. Don’t know how to put that field the same style as the others

Thanks,
    Javi

jgonzalezd

Hi!
    I think I’ve resolved almost everything here… (95%).
    If anyone get to the same things

(1- Add this to your custom css. This is how is the demo, don’t know why it is not included by default in style.css and changing it didn’t work):

.alt-bg {
    margin-left: -380px !important; 
    padding-left: 410px !important; 
    padding-right:410px !important;}

(2):
    Add this to your custom css

.contacto-padding-top {padding-top:0px !important;}

and put “.contacto-padding-top” in the extra class name field of the shortcode.

(3- In content/themes/neighborhood/style.css go to contact form shortcode (lines 5140-5210) and add
    line 5163: “, .wpcf7 input[type=”tel”]”
    line 5170: “, .sidebar .wpcf7 input[type=”tel”]”
    Is just to also apply those styles to the input type “tel”. If you want another input type, I guess you have to do the same with your type…
    I said 95% because when fields are focused, border-color is different between name-field and email-field.

Don’t know if that is a final solution, but it worked for me…
    I’ll be back soon with other question in another topic…
    Thanks!!! This theme is beautiful!!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great, thank you for letting us know! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register