New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Twitter posts not loading

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Began

I seem to be having some trouble getting my Twitter to link to the Dante theme. I completed the oAuth details with Twitter developer, yet when I add Twitter related items such as the Twitter Slider (and include my Twitter name in the edit sections) I get a default dummy tweet appear after uploading and viewing.

Not quite sure what went wrong here. 🙁

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Can you please provide url so we can take a look and check for any console errors.

Thanks
    Tahir

ielbury

You need to check the version if the oAuth Twitter Feed for Developers plugin. This plugin has created no end of problems for me as they keep changing the API. The version that works for me is version 2.1.4 which can be downloaded here.

The latest version 2.2.0 is broken with the Dante theme.

If this problem is the same as what I saw in the past, then you are seeing the tweets for twitter user ‘6’ as you configured 6 as the number of tweets.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks again ielbury!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi Began,

Did you try @ielbury solution, or you still have the problem? If so please pass me the WP Login details in a private reply, I will take a look.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register