New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Twitter Feed Not Displaying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    qubed

Hello all,

I currently have the up to date Oath Twitter for Developers plugin installed and I’ve run through the Dante documentation in regards to setting up the feed. I have successfully been running one twitter account on my multisite for the neighborhood theme fine, but I am unable to get my alternative twitter account to appear for the Dante theme.

Can someone help me out and take a look and see if there is a permissions issue or bigger issue that I am overlooking in getting the twitter feed to appear? Thank you in advance!

qubed

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

so you had one feed installed successfully and now want to switch to another? Or do you want to add an additional one to the one you already have?

In either case, please let us know your wp-admin login details in a private reply and we’ll take a look!

Cheers

qubed
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I Believe Ed would be better able to resolve your query. Have assigned this thread to him.

Thanks
    Tahir

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @qubed,

Before I look into this, does the original account from the 1st site work on the 2nd site? Can you try any other usernames?

Just trying to narrow down where the issue lies here.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register