New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Turn off page "glide" feature

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Raquel Wilson

Apologies in advance, as this may have been asked and answered in another forum, but I am not sure what to even call this feature, so I’m not sure what to search for…

However, how can I remove or turn-off the page effect where the page sort of glides down on loading? I don’t know how to describe it, but when I load a page (on the frontend of my website http://www.madefromcloth.com) the page loads and then everything under the header glides (moves) down. I don’t particularly like this feature because sometimes the page gets stuck and doesn’t fully load.

How can I turn this off?

I hope I’ve explained well. Really don’t know what to call it.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach a screenshot so i can check and fix the issue .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

buzzcreations

I have this problem too.

When I load a page, the header loads, then the “Page Title Banner” loads and appears to slide down from underneath the header.

When I remove the “Page Title Banner”, it still happens, but happens with the Page content.

I have removed all custom CSS and default the logo to neighborhood – but the sliding still occurs.

Cheers

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please share your wordpress admin login detail so i can check and fix and make this reply as private so only we of two people can view this reply . You need to just mark Set as private reply , an option below of message box .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

buzzcreations
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@buzzcreations – it’s because you have the header overlay mode enabled. You can disable this in the theme options panel. I would set it for you, but the user you’ve set up doesn’t have permission.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register