New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Trying to follow up on Ticket 2718

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Mightythor926

There seems to be no way to search for the help discussion string related to my ticket. Ticket 2718.
    You guys made some edits in the CSS to allow us to use a custom icons for social media.
    when we did an update on he theme it erased the custom CSS and now the site is not replicating properly. How can I access the ticket thread as well as see or have a copy of the edits you made to the CSS so I dont have to bother you guys every time we update the theme.

Please help We have purchased your theme multiple times and really like the support.

A little help with this and we will leave you alone we promise.

Thor Torgersen
    Pres/CEO
    Pyramid MDT

Mightythor926

Anybody? Crickets……….

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay, can you please post a link so that we can check your site?

We no longer have access to our old support system.

– Ed

Mightythor926

Ed
    The site in question is http://the-polished-home.com.
    The issue is that we are trying to display custom social media icons, and they are not displaying properly.
    You can see that the icons are displaying differently on every page.
    I have attached files of how the Icons are displaying below.
    I have also attached the image file I am using to show the images as well as the short code.

[social size=’large’ type=’twitter,facebook,linkedin,google+,pininterest,dribbble’]
    This is the code we us to call the icons

if you could provide the edit we need to make to the css or image files we would appreciate it.
    It seems that when we upgraded the theme it overwrote the code that we had from you to make it work. We don’t want to have to go through this again every time we update the theme. so if we have the fix we can be ready.

Thank you for you attention to this.

Regards
    Thor Torgersen

Mightythor926

Hello
    Ed, My client is starting to get pissed at us. can you please help address this problem. If we have to pay you thats fine but I need some help. Please!

Thor

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I’m afraid you will need to hire somebody to help you with this modification.
    The support is way too busy to take care of user modifications as well I’m afraid 🙁 Neither of us is available for custom work unfortunately, so you might try microlancer

Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register