New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Triangle as extra class

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    consult-one

Hm, i added that for the first row. Because the content is made with the Layer Slider Plugin, which somehow does not load directly, so i added a spacer which directly fills the window high row with the background picture and after a second the Layer Slider appears…

I’ve overseen that, because the spacer somehow wont appear, when i don’t use the “row-arrow-one” extra class, but only fills up the row to the window height…

I tried to add the “row-arrow-one” under the grey row, but it won’t show. I know i could use a full width text as below, but i want the text under the headline to be 2/3rd and when using column shortcodes within the text the red marked gaps are getting to big.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

You seem to have added the row-arrow-one to the text block inside the row instead of the row itself

– Kyle

consult-one

No, i’ve set it in the row.

Would a wordpress access help you?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes please

– Kyle

consult-one
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok after looking a bit further it’s not possible to add the arrow on rows (and be able to change the color) as the extra class is not added to the right div. The only way you could add the arrow to rows is if you applied it to all row assets, and it would have to be the same color

– Kyle

consult-one

But it worked on the first row on the top?
    http://wordpress.consult-one.de/

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes, when you apply window height and use a parallax image background the extra class is applied on a different div

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register