New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Transparent boxed content within image background row?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    3t2409

Alright, I’ve read a few different threads about creating transparent boxed content. However, in order to do what I’m trying to accomplish, I’d have to have a row within a row, which (after you hit publish) doesn’t work.

Essentially I’m looking for:

1. A full-window image (accomplished with a row/background image combination)
    2. WITHIN THAT ROW/IMAGE, a semi-transparent box with text and a button.

In the SPB, you can technically place a row inside of a row, and it looks like it works. However, when you hit publish and the builder refreshes, the rows will no longer be inside of each other.

I’ve tried any other way I can think of to accomplish this…. using full-width text blocks, the image element, etc. Maybe I’m missing something, but how can this be accomplished? Is it an error in the SPB that’s kicking the row out of the row?

Screenshot in the private reply below….

3t2409
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    What do you want to achieve through Swift Page Builder? Which element do you want to make transparent at home page? You cant insert a row inside a row.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

3t2409

Hey Mohammad,

As you’ll see in the screen shot (and my description above), I’m trying to achieve a text box with opacity WITHIN a row. (Not the entire row, because I’m using the main row container to have the full window background image

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please indicate the issue with screenshot.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

3t2409

That screenshot was made in photoshop. That’s what I’m trying to accomplish. I haven’t been able to recreate it in Dante.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I see that you have this text FIGHT POVERTY WITH PASSION over image with transparent background. It looks same as screenshot. Am i missing something?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

3t2409

Yes. I had to buy a separate plugin to make it happen.

Is there a way to accomplish this in Dante, though? I’d rather not use the additionally plugin, as it adds a bit of bloat.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am afraid that its not possible through Dante.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register