Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

That text is inside the Yit Wishlist translation files and the translation seems to be correct not sure why it doesn’t display.

Can you provide ftp access so we can see the original file where that text is written?
    Use the private reply.

Thanks

-Rui

akimad
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

When I see localization page, it opens like this http://take.ms/e2uWJ please use any one method to translate the strings, either localization or WPML string translation.. If you use localization means please rescan it to form a .po file and after translation click generate .mo file button.. If you are trouble using the WPML string translation means, I suggest you to contact their support, they are more experience than us in that field.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

akimad

When I open Neighbohood theme in localization, I see all correctly.

But I’m not using the main theme, I’m using a child theme.

I had contacted WPML support yet and they tell me to ask to the plugin support. ANd the plugin support don’t answer. So, I don’t know if it’s a plugin or theme problem but sure it doesn’t work..

I don’t know what to do ?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Found that those word weren’t added to any translation domain.
    Already made some changes and it’s using now the translation you made on the Yit translation file.

I also had to change the wishlist title.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vfl8dfdurd36owu/wishlist_config.png?dl=0

Please check it.

-Rui

akimad

Ok, now the sentence in the wishlist menu is translated. Where was the problem ? In the theme code or in the plugin code ? (just for information)

But now, in the wishlist page, the title is “MY WISHLIST ON %S” in English and Spanish.

And the link to the wishlist page in the wishlist menu is still always in English.

Thank you for your help

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It was in our theme code, the title wasn’t echoed to any translation domain.
    I used that string “MY WISHLIST ON %S” because you had already the translation for it inside the Yit translation file.

Regarding the wishlist url, can you check in the plugin support site because we are using their function to retrieve the page url
    get_wishlist_url()

-Rui

akimad

I want to have “My wishlist on Sewing Peanuts” in the wishlist menu AND in the wishlist page.

So I’ve changed the sentence in the Wishlist plugin page, I’ve changed “My wishlist on %s” to “My wishlist on Sewing Peanuts” and then, I’ve rescanned in the codestyling localization, but I still view only “My wishlist on %s”, I don’t see my sentence “My wishlist on Sewing Peanuts”.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Any reason why you change it was working the other way?
    It’s because this can be complex to find a different solution.

-Rui

akimad

Yes, it’s because it was working ONLY in the wishlist menu. In the wishlist page, it was displayed “My wishlist on %s” in English AND in Spanish. In other words : the “%s” was replaced by the site title only in the wishlist menu, it was not working in the wishlist page.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I understand, already adapted the Wishlist title to appear the same way on both.
    Please check the result.

-Rui

akimad

Now it works perfectly, thank you ! 🙂

It will be updated in the next theme update ? Or it’s a specific modification ?

Now, I’ve only the wishlist link in the wishlist menu which is always pointed to the english page. So, I have to ask that to the plugin support ?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Please backup the theme files just in case it’s necessary.

Not 100% sure if it will be included in the update, it depends if we keep that title or not.

Regarding the url, please contact Wishlist support.
    thanks

-Rui

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register