Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
    davo

I just wonder if you have any idea about why is the image showing all the text translated, less the two marked words…any clue where are they in the .po files?
    Thanks so much!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Go to \wp-content\themes\neighborhood\woocommerce\myaccount\my-account.php and in line #68 comment te old line and add the below line,

<a href="<?php echo esc_url( add_query_arg('address', $name, get_permalink(woocommerce_get_page_id( 'edit_address' ) ) ) ); ?>" class="edit-address"><?php echo sprintf( __('Edit %s ', 'swiftframework' ), $title); ?></a>

Also I forward this to the developer for the future update ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

davo

Hello Laranz,

Sorry but in line 68 I dont have any code…could you please specify which code do i have to “comment”?
    Thanks so much in advance.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sorry I wrongly give the file name, Go to \wp-content\themes\neighborhood\woocommerce\myaccount\my-address.php

Thanks,
    laranz.

davo

Great Laranz, is working now!

By the way I found a few teawks more in terms of translation that I think it can be interesting for you guys to know (and for me of course if we can fix it with a code ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I have attached a screenshot so you can see what im talking about (it about the word “Actions” located in My account/my wishlist, I cant find it either in the .po files)
    Also I cant find where could I change the word “ago” which appears in the twitter feeder (like the one in the demo) I have also attached an image just in case you can give me any clue ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Thanks so much!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. That is inside the file \wp-content\themes\neighborhood\woocommerce\wishlist.php and with the text domain of yit, so you can use that text domain to build the .po file from the theme file. (I also mark this for the Developer Ed).
    2. It will be there inside the po file.

Thanks,
    laranz.

davo

Hello!
    1.Sorry Laranz but Im not sure what I have to do and how to create that .po file. for the whishlist.php
    Could you help me a bit more with that?
    2. You said ‘it will be there inside the po file’…but which po file, I cant see any po file in the twitter feeder pluggin.

Thanks so much in advance!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Wait for the Developer’s reply, he will help you to create such things. ๐Ÿ™‚
    2. No the twitter feeds plugin’s po file, the ago is inside the theme’s po file ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,
    laranz.

davo

Thanks Laranz,

1. Ok, waiting for that then ๐Ÿ˜‰
    2. I found the word ‘ago’ finally but…I have a problem with the position of the word ‘ago’, and I dont know if I can change that, cause in spanish position of the word ‘ago’ is at the begining of the sentence…is that posible? I mean change ‘2 weeks ago’ for ‘ago 2 week’ and then do then translation?
    Thanks so much!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Sure ๐Ÿ˜‰
    2. Go to functions.php and line #817 is responsible for that, you can swap the ago

$content .= '<a class="timestamp" href="https://twitter.com/'.$twitterID.'/status/'.$tweet['id_str'].'" target="_blank">'.$dago.'</a>'. "\n";

to where you want.

Thanks,
    laranz.

davo

Thanks so much Laranz but Im afraid my coding knowledge is quite basic, I would really appreciate if you can tell mewhere should I put the ‘ago’ to appear in first possition…just before the “2 weeks” for example, so it would show then “ago 2 weeks”
    Thanks a lot!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi Davo,

Pass me the WP Login details, I will fix this for you, also let you know how I did ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,
    laranz.

davo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Done ๐Ÿ™‚

I changed the line #816 in functions.php

Thanks,
    laranz.

davo

Thanks a lot Laranz, nos is looking great.
    We have just that tweak translation left to fix, I hope i can get an answer from the developer soon.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register