New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Translation not working,

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Glad you backup’ed. Can you try this, because it gives error like this

Your translation file doesn't support the multiple textdomains in one translation file extension.
    Please re-scan the related source files at the overview page to enable this feature.

Take a backup of your it_IT.po and .mo, and then rescan that file, and try to translate the string. Make sure you have your cache disabled to see the translation immediately.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

alemarengo

Hi Laranz.
    I think I’ve already tried that unsuccessfully.
    It seems like there’s a conflict between textdomains belonging to Dante.
    Is there a way to manage it or not?
    What do you think about Mohammad’s trick (read some posts above)? It worked well for a specific string, why won’t it be right for this?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Will ask a clarification with our developer, I forward this thread to him.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

alemarengo

Hi laranz.
    Any news about that? I’m still postponing the activation of a purchased woo extension because of this piece of translation.
    Do you guys have all the things clear about my issue?
    I repeat this: can’t I add another function to functions.php to translate only that piece of text?
    thx

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sorry about the delay, I once again ask our developer to check this thread. Maybe he missed this thread. This is Sunday, so hopefully you will get a reply on Monday or sometimes today also ๐Ÿ™‚

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

alemarengo

In the meantime, is there a way to concatenate more than one gettext strings to translate?
    Does it manage more than one case after a break?

Yes, it would be possible, reading this
    But why can’t I make it work in Dante? :(((

My fault in this! I left \" misspelling code. Now, translation is manually added via functions.php.

No way to use .po/.mo though… Waiting for Ed’s help!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @puntobiancosnc

Sorry for the delay.

That’s odd – do you have the latest translation file? There isn’t any reason I can see as to why you can’t translate it..

In terms of Mohammad’s method, I usually advise this plugin as an easier solution – if you add the text string on it’s own you should be able to translate it with no issue: https://wordpress.org/plugins/real-time-find-and-replace/

– Ed

– Ed

alemarengo

Hi guys! Hi Ed!
    I need your help Ed.
    I’ve been using Dante and experiencing this kind of trouble:
    if I save Dante .po woocommerce textdomain through codestyling localization it happens that I must, repeat I must resave swiftframework textdomain right after it otherwise swiftframework textdomain will be shown as not translated.
    Moreover, doing this is very dangerous. I translated a string and it happened that I’m re-translating nth strings that I just did before… Very strange.
    What may cause this?

*** that’s why I need to user functions.php to force some strings to be translated……..

alemarengo

Pick this example:

I must translate the following string because I save it on swiftframework textdomain but unsuccessfully though… (see attached screenshots)

You currently have no items in your Shopping Bag.

Hope you can help me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @puntobiancosnc

Not sure what you mean exactly? Those strings are different?

– Ed

alemarengo

Ed,
    I mean: I put translation but it’s ignored. Translation is there, but it never shows. For some reason, for some specific strings, translation is not working.

I cannot explain better than this, otherwise I’d be aware of the problem probably. ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

This must be something to do with your setup/the way you are translating. I just checked the po file, and translated the string, and it worked straight away:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuhrvqbum6ipr9e/Screenshot%202015-04-13%2010.35.55.png?dl=0

– Ed

alemarengo

Ed,
    the point is the following (I already wrote it before):
    have you ever tried to save only woocommerce textdomain? To me, it occurs that swiftframework translation breaks and it won’t be translated at all. If I save woocommerce textdomain and THEN swiftframework one, everything seem to come back to work.
    Recently, it happened that, after having saved woocommerce textdomain, most of the strings of swiftframework one got lost… ๐Ÿ™
    So, I managed it by forcing some strings to be translated via function.php and some others I had to re-translate them once again. Very frustrating.
    Probably, the whole thing could have something related to Dante. Or probably not. ๐Ÿ™‚
    What do you think about?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

That must be an issue with the plugin then – nothing in the theme would cause you to lose translations..

– Ed

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register