Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Costin,

It seems that en_GB doesn’t work via wp-config.. I’ve tested es_ES and fr_FR work fine.. Not sure if it’s the file, or that en_GB isn’t a valid locale? Have you tried renaming the files to en_US?

It worked with WPML however..

– Ed

costin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Costin,

1) They look the same size here? https://www.dropbox.com/s/led6dwquiornhs4/Screenshot%202014-07-29%2004.06.41.png

2) Have you used the WPML Media plugin to set all image translations? Pretty sure there is a bulk function to duplicate the references..

3) Hmm.. Have you ensure these taxonomies are they set correctly for each yacht? That’s something that is standard with WooCommerce, so may be another question for WPML?

– Ed

costin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) Ahh.. WPML issue.. Had a few users with this issue, yet they refuse to take responsibility. The translated media seems to report a 1×1 width + height, which is why you are seeing the issue – as it’s not following your set size.

4) Any not in WooCommerce will be in the theme language files.

– Ed

costin

Hi Ed,

I’ve also translated the theme language file but to be honest I don’t know what exactly to do after…

Costin

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Are the other string translations for the language working?

– Ed

costin

Sorry, I wanted to day that after I translate the Dante language file I don’t know where to uploaded in order to work…

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just add it to /dante/language

– Ed

costin

Perfect, it works.

One last question please. Can you take a look at this image http://awesomescreenshot.com/0e738lmu69 and tell me which is the difference between the 2 product short descriptions. I have the second one displayed on my website and I would like to translate it with WPML but I can find it…

Many thanks,
    Costin

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

One is the WooCommerce field, the other is ours which overrides it. Probably use the WooCommerce one as it’s already set up for translation – else you need to enable the custom field in the WPML options.

– Ed

costin

I’ve already used the second one from my image. Is that yours?
    I’ve enabled sf_product_short_description to be translated in WPML but I haven’t found where to translated it now… Any hints please?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Yes – that’s ours.

It’s translated where you translate the rest of the content, within the WooCommerce multi-lingual plugin?

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register