New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Translation and Login

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    dalladaniel

another question when i install all the demo content i try to navigate and i have a 404 why is this happening? all the instalation was sucefull and pages are created… maybe permalinks?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Daniel,

The language flags are in this folder of the theme: wp-content/themes/flexform/images/flags/

The forms can be enabled/added in the Header theme options.

Finally, regarding 404 errors: in Settings/Permalinks, does WordPress tell you that your .htaccess file is not writable?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

dalladaniel

Cosmin thx for your help, but my question is, how can i change the default lenguages from the lenguages dropwdown, and how can i delete the “DEMO – EXAMPLE PURPOSE” that appears in the dropdown men.

About htaccess wordpress says nothing, maybe its because in the menu all the links that doesnt work are just custom menus, linked to /features, and that doesnt work in the localhost…

Cosmin – SUPPORT

For the flags, if you set them to On in the theme Header options, you will need to have the WPML plugin installed in order to get them to work. Otherwise, you should disable them, as they’re specific to that plugin.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

dalladaniel

Thx cosmin, but wich WPML plugin is the one u guyz used to fix with the flexform theme? or wich one do u recomend me. and using that WPML plugin i can erase the “DEMO – EXAMPLE PURPOSE” text?

dalladaniel

Cosmin another issue.
    when i try to change the google map in the contact page changing the adress it doenst work it just stays in the same place no matter what adress i put in… why is this happening?
    can i add an especific adress like
    Carrera 47 # 101b – 45, Bogotá – Cundinamarca, Colombia
    or i just can add Bogota?
    i tried with both of them and doesnt work.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

WPML plugin: http://wpml.org/

It has a flags option that our theme uses.

For the map, I suggest using the actual Google Maps site to drop the marker to your location and then see what is the name of the address it resolves to.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

dalladaniel

Cosmin i did use google maps site and got the adress placed it in the adress field on the contact page and doesnt work…

its possible to use another free WPML? and still work with the flag dropdown menu?

dalladaniel

when i click the map pin it sends me to google maps and the adress is correct, but, it seems that the map pin isnt moving, why is it happening?

dalladaniel

function map_embed($address) {
    if (!is_string($address))die(“All Addresses must be passed as a string”);

$address = str_replace(” “, “+”, $address); // replcae all the white space with “+” sign to match with google search pattern

$url = “http://maps.google.com/maps/api/geocode/json?sensor=false&address=$address”;

$response = file_get_contents($url);

$json = json_decode($response,TRUE); //generate array object from the response from the web

$_coords[‘lat’] = $json[‘results’][0][‘geometry’][‘location’][‘lat’];
    $_coords[‘long’] = $json[‘results’][0][‘geometry’][‘location’][‘lng’];

return $_coords;
    }
    seraching i found this and that fixed the problem with google maps…

Btw its possible to use another free WPML? and still work with the flag dropdown menu?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

There is only one WPML plugin, the one I linked to.

The map pin isn’t supposed to be moved by a visitor, if that’s what you’re saying. Can you paste here the exact address you inserted for Google Maps?

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register