Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Gizan86

I installed wordpress and woocommerce in Dutch but my theme options such as my the account options and cart options are still in English. I want to Have both English and Dutch installed on my site and I just purchased WPML. I am using codestyle localization to change the language file, but it already states I am using Dutch for woocommerce and Dutch for wordress. What do I have to do?

miguelsoler
    Gizan86

Thanks! I have one more question. On my site I use the revolution slider with a button. (www,freshfolds.nl) However on mobile phones the text and the button is messed up. Is there a way to hide the slider on phones and just place a call to action button there? Best solution would be to have a seperate landing page for mobile devices. Is this possible? Thanks a lot!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, you can hide the slider on mobiles from within the slider settings ๐Ÿ™‚ Cheers!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

You can try some class names like this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14207109/hiding-elements-in-responsive-layout in the “Extra class name” options to hide and show them on devices.

Thanks for your co-operation and patience over this period when we spent holidays, we wish that you too had a great holiday. ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register