New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante translate portfolio issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    bram1974

Hi,

I’m using WPML to translate our website. All works fine except the portfolio items.
    I have create all translations for the portfolio categories but somehow they do not appear in the page builder.

I have translated the portfolio items just fine, however struggle to display them in a portfolio carrousel or portfolio block. Somehow I can only choose the original language categories and not the translated ones. When I view the page no portfolio items are displayed.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Have you created new categories for the extra language, or just provided translated versions of the items in the original categories?

If you provide a link/login in a private reply then I’ll take the time to have a look for you!

Thanks,

– Ed

bram1974
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bram1974

Hi,

Any progress with this topic?

I’ve had a word with some developers and it seems the pagebuilder (portfolio block) is not picking up the translated portfolio categories. Is there any chance of workaround or an update for this problem any time soon?

Hope to hear from you!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looking now!

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @bram1974,

I can’t see anything wrong in the theme code here. We use exactly the same for the blog, as we do for the portfolio – and the blog works fine for you as I can see on the news page?

I would recommend contacting WPML – as there may be a setting you’ve missed? If there is anything wrong, then we’ll happily assist with their response. Dante has been confirmed by them as 100% compatible however.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register