New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Transferring theme to new domain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    bensoin

Hey,

I’m pretty clueless with these things, but basically… I want to transfer my Dante wordpress theme onto a new domain. If it’s possible to keep the theme on my existing domain as well, that would be great… Otherwise I am happy to just let that one go.

Is this possible? What’s the easiest process?

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry do you want to transfer just the theme or your whole site?

– Kyle

bensoin

Hey Kyle,

Yeh… I was thinking of just transferring the whole site and then adjusting it from what I already have.

Is that possible?

Thanks,
    Dave.

Kyle – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bensoin

Hey Kyle,

I don’t have any experience with it unfortunately. Would it be easier to just somehow change the domain on my actual site? To be honest, my site is pretty crap anyway, so it wouldn’t be the end of the world if I just had to start from scratch again.

Am I able to use my Dante theme across multiple domains?

Kyle – SUPPORT

When you transfer a site to a new domain all of the links will be broken as they will point to the old domain, to fix this you need to run a find and replace script on the database to change all of the links.

You are supposed to buy another licence for each site you create, however if you are just moving a site to a different domain that’s fine

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register