New Landing How can we help? Atelier Tour Section Content Not Switching until page resize

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    bluecouches

While using the tour section to build a few page elements, I noticed that some of my tour content sections are not appearing when the corresponding tab is clicked. It seems to be random in terms of which sections do not appear. Currently, the third tab section is not appearing when clicked. If I resize the page a little, then the content becomes visible and the tour section works normally.

At first I thought it was only sections with animation, but now I’m not so sure, because it has happened without animation as well.

I’ve already tried renaming all tabs to the default tab 1, tab 2, tab 3 and the problem still persisted. I’ve also tried deleting the elements and recreating them.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me pre login detail of this page http://sumogearco.com/store/wp-admin. A window popup appearing to authentication.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

bluecouches
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @bluecouches

It will be because of the animation used on the icon boxes, as the appear script can only check on scroll. If you removed the animation that will sort the issue.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.