New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Top Bar + super search + Home 2 issues

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    dnaitaliasrl

Hi, i have the following problems:

1) after a while working on the CMS ( loading product ) the top bar get screwed up and is impossible to put it back as default, the alignment of the Text, text option or any other option become messy and on 2 lines.
    I have unisntalled everything, deleted the dbase and reinsatlled everything from scratch but it keeps on happening

2) super search does not work with custom woocommerce attributes, they have been set properly on products but it still whatevere the search wants regardless the selected options

3) i cannot use the Home 2 presets with swift builder, it just doesn’t load any preset

If requested i can provide you with admin account on wp installation

dnaitaliasrl

Added problem
    4) I have installed also the child theme in case i had to modify the theme and now is impossible to load any page as home page, it just gives me this error:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/iamvenic/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/functions.php on line 712

also the top bar is even more screwed up now and it shows some grey space on top

dnaitaliasrl

On further investigation I have discovered that if i create a new pahe and set it as a home page it will work but it will stop working if I use some of the swiftbuilder object and preset templates therefore making the theme pretty useless

dnaitaliasrl

Hi have found few new issues:

A) bad positioning of upsells products
    B) impossible to find crossels products
    C) completely random related products suggested
    D) No upsells or crossels on the cart of woocommerce

I’ve also underlined the previous issues.

dnaitaliasrl

Bump for justice !!!
    Are you going to answer me ?
    I’m stuck and i need to deliver

thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed reply. When you post again it bumps it to the back of the queue, as we answer the oldest topic first.

We have fixed your A/B/D, and C is related products (same category).

Can you provide a link/login to check the top bar issue?

– Ed

dnaitaliasrl
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

For now, add the Filtered Layered Navigation to the shop sidebar, we’ll fix this in the next update so that it’s not needed.

– Ed

dnaitaliasrl

Any news about the top bar erratic behaviour ( size and position of icons )?

dnaitaliasrl

Hi guys , i’m getting really pissed of about all this.
    Even your last suggestion is not working because i cannot add sidebar to the shop page …. 🙁

I’m a week behind my schedule and your customer care is appalling.

BTW the main feature of your website ( the swift page builder ) is not working at all .
    I cannot afford to build a website with the worry that if i load some products or change a price everything get screwed up.
    This theme made me loos a week worth of work and quite frankly if i don’t get it sorted ASAP this i going to result in one of the worst reviews possible on the web on all my channels of communications.

I wait for you to takle seriously my issues as soon as possible.

PS. If i dectivate your theme all the problems get solved instantly ( sidebar on shop / related products etc etc )

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@dnaitaliasrl – Apologies for the delay in reply, we’ve had a few unexpected things pop up and we’re working hard on getting back to our usual response times. We do apologise that it has taken longer than we’d have liked.

Not sure if you changed the account, but I can no longer access to check. Let us know.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I’ve assigned the ticket to myself so that I can get a notification of your reply.

– Ed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register