New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Toggles and Tabs not Working

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    wowzers3888

Hi,

Great theme, but I am having a few issues with tabs and toggles in the pagebuilder.

Tabs: They do not function properly on the front-end (shows content from all tabs all the time). On the backend, it keeps adding placeholder text boxes to the page every time the page is updated.

Toggles: After adding toggle to pagebuilder, the front end does not display them (no toggle frame) and they all stay open. There seems to be something wrong that is affecting both tabs and toggles. Using 3.8.

Can I privately send you the URL to take a look?

Thanks,

Kevin

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Yes please send url and login details as well so we can take a look in a private reply.

Thanks
    Tahir

bentraynham
    wowzers3888

I figured out a way to get around the problems I was having. I am not sure if some of the issues were solved by upgrading to version 1.2 or not. One issue, having text boxes automatically add to the tabs when saving revisions, was solved by not using the column elements in the pagebuilder. Instead of adding a 2/3 + 1/3 column element from the pagebuilder, I did not use the columns and rather resized the actual tab element to 2/3 width and my other text box to 1/3. It seems to be an issue with the columns in pagebuilder.

I was not able to get toggles to work, but accordions do, but only if you give the accordion a name in the edit screen of the accordion you add to the page. I also upped WP memory limit with define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ’128M’); in the wp-config file.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @wowzers3888

So you had an issue when you use tabs within a column block?

– Ed

bentraynham

I’m having an issue with the toggle sections not working. This is the page where I am trying to use multiple toggle sections with three columns of songs in each:

http://www.deenamillerproductions.com/new/song-list/

I have used the shortcodes provided in the editor options panel. Please help 🙁

michaelgwake

Hi,

I am having the same problem with the tabs in the page builder. After updating the page more text holder boxes appear. I have attached an image of what it is doing. I am working on the site using mamp and safari.

Many Thanks

Michael

bentraynham

I changed the URL of the page where I’m having the same problem. It seems that the toggle shortcode doesn’t want to do anything.

http://www.deenamillerproductions.com/new/test/

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@bentryanham – The widget that you have on the right that includes http://wwcdn.weddingwire.com/static/js/widgets/wwrated/2013.js is causing the issue, there is a JavaScript error from it.

If you remove that widget it should work as expected.

– Ed

michaelgwake

Ed

I have a mamp install with the basic plugins and still have the problem with the extra text blocks. I have attached two screen shots of how the page builder looks after adding the tab short code and then after the page is updated.

Many Thanks
    Michael

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Currently tabs aren’t supported within columns in the page builder, although we are looking into this for the next update.

Thanks,

– Ed

bentraynham

I just removed the entire sidebar which was holding the Javascript for the widget, but the toggles still are not working. Any other ideas?

http://www.deenamillerproductions.com/new/test/

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi bentraynham,

I am still seeing JS errors. Please make sure you do not have any JS code that you might not have removed regarding the wwrated widget.

Let me know.

Thanks
    Tahir

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register