New Landing How can we help? Atelier TinyMCE TypeError on Editor pages with SPB Enabled – Theme Related

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    bluecouches

I’m following up from an email with support and was asked to post the contents of our conversation here.

I am getting a TypeError after installing Yoast SEO on all Post Editing pages with SPB enabled. Custom Post types without the SPB enabled do not have the error.

The Error does not reference any theme files, only the TinyMce Editor javascript files.

I have done the following:

• Deactivated Yoast SEO, error disappears
    • Deactivated all plugins except Swift Framework and Yoast SEO and the error remains.
    • Switched to 2016 Theme, then re-activated all plugins error is goes away.
    • Deactivated only the Swift framework plugin, while leaving the Atelier theme active and the error persists

So far, the error does not seem to be affecting anything, however, ideally I’d like to get rid of it if possible without giving up Yoast.

Screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Just provide me extra login popup detail and wordpress admin login detail.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @bluecouches

I’ve been able to replicate this, we’ll look into it and let you know.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @bluecouches

Just tested this further, and we’re able to get the error on Twenty 16 + Yoast only, so I really think this issue is on their end. Have seen a number of topics on their support relating to it, so can only assume it’s on their radar – but obviously not critical if it’s not breaking anything.

– Ed

bluecouches

Well thanks for looking into it.
    I still can’t get it to repeat on 2016, but I’ll leave it alone for now.

Just out of curiosity, where were you able to find this issue in Yoasts support? I could’t find anything in the past couple months on GutHub related to this issue.

Thanks for the help!

David Martin – Support

Have you posted in the plugin support page: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wordpress-seo ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.