New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Thumbnails not showing for some posts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Tekguild

I have an odd issue where some post thumbnails are not showing.

For instance, if I click on a tag to show all posts with that tag – some of the post thumbnails don’t show, while others do.

I’ve compared the posts with and without thumbnails and they seems to be exactly the same – they all have a post image selected, they all have a featured image and all the options for the posts are the same.

Any thoughts on why they may be appearing for some posts and not for others?

I’d link to the site, but it’s hidden to the public currently. I can provide access if there’s a way to do it privately.

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Are they displaying on the actual post? Is it just the thumbnail?

– Ed

Tekguild

They show fine in the posts – it’s only the thumbnail that’s not showing when clicking on things like a tag or category to show all posts in that tag or category.  Some posts in the list will have thumbnails, while others don’t. There doesn’t seem to be any pattern to it that I can see.

I don’t know if it’s related, by I had another problem with ‘recent posts’ thumbnails not showing as well:

http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/recent-posts-thumbnails-new-issue/

hartzine

Same Problem

Tekguild

Well, it looks like it’s not just me then. 🙁

Can we get someone to look into this? I’ve got a major site launching Monday and would like to have this fixed. I’ve already spent several hours combing through the code and have yet to determine the source of the problem. Since it appears to be a bug in the theme, it would be great to get further assistance from the developers.

I’m more than happy to provide login credentials to get this looked into.

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@grokism – I’m not sure that his issue is definitely the same, need some details to confirm it! If you could email me a login then I’ll happily take a look: [email protected]

@hartzine
    – are you sure you’re having the same problem? Can you provide some details?

– Ed

JTFF

I don’t know if I have the same problem, but my gallery images are disappearing when you have a gallery and sidebars. When you view it on a mobile or minimized, the gallery images disappear with two sidebars. With one sidebar and a gallery, the spaces between the gallery items are greatly enlarged when you maximize the page. When you refresh the page it returns to normal.

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@JTFF – that issue isn’t linked, please log a new ticket with a link so that we can check 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.