New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Thumbnail/Image Upload Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    saboyland

I recently had to scrap all my WordPress content and start fresh. I used Clique beforehand without these issues, so I’m not sure what’s up.

– When adding a thumbnail, it simply refuses to show on the portfolio page and I’m not sure why.

– When uploading images to the gallery, the images will randomly appear on other portfolio items as well, which I can only remove by deletion, meaning I have to re-upload the file and it becomes an endless loop.

Any help is much appreciated. My site is here, I’ll be continuing to try and work this out as well.

saboyland

Additionally, I would like to remove the date stamp on the portfolio items if at all possible. I needed to set the date to sort the items properly, so the dates are incorrect.

Alternatively, if there is a way to sort portfolio items that I somehow missed, please do let me know as well.

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looks like you got it sorted?

Add this to the custom css box within theme options to remove the date:

.portfolio-details-wrap .date {
    display: none!important;
    }

– Ed

saboyland

Yep, I switched up the thumbnail type to slider instead of image, which fixed it. The upload issue just fixed itself, I guess. Date removal works great, thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register