New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Thumbnail Sizes for Blog and Portfolio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    terrysmith

Hi,

I’m trying to resolve large images being used for thumbnails throughout my site. Attached is an image showing my WP, Woo, and functions.php (defaults of Aetlier) image sizes.

For products I’ve reduced the “Catalog Images” size to 260px and regen’d all thumbnails and that has resolved the issue on the Woo side.

For blog thumbnails it doesn’t matter if I use the Recent Posts widget or the Blog widget or change the display type, they all seem to be using the full-size image. How do I fix this? See the masonry recent posts on the site URL above as an example.

I’m using portfolios for videos and have changed the permalinks, etc. It’s working well for a video library! The Portfolio widget has the same problem though. I’ve tried different display types and the Portfolio Carousel widget.

In both of the above cases all of the img tags are being generated with width=”400″ and height=”300″. I know that’s being overwritten by CSS, but it still seems needless.

Are the different image sizes in functions.php documented anywhere?

Thanks,
    Terry

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    terrysmith

Sorry, I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.
    -Rui

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register